July 26, 2009

Kelis' Baby and Settlement

Well I guess some people jumped the gun when it came to the announcement of Kelis' son's birth. I heard that the baby was born on Tuesday, but the baby, named Knight Jones, was actually born that Wednesday. Kelis went through a lot of labor! I've heard conflicting stories....some say 22 hours while others say 31 hours. Whatever the case may be she went through something else to get this baby out.....oh and she had a natural birth! Forget that....gimme some drugs.

Anyhoo, there have also been reports that Nas has been ordered to pay $44,000 a month in child and spousal support and also pay $45,000 for Kelis' legal bills. I do think that it's extremely excessive, but I'm Team Kelis all the way. Nas better pay up! Give her some of that Oochie Wally money....

0 comments:

Post a Comment