July 27, 2009

Amber at GUESS Store Opening




Here is the ever-delightful Amber Rose at the GUESS flagship store opening in New York City on July 22nd. Sorry I waited so long to post these pics. I was busy! Anyways, check out Amber in her Guess jeans and trailer park shirt and lacy bra. How classy! I swear if her outfits were on any other female I'd be having a field day talking about her; however, I have to admit I love Amber Rose. Look at her in the last pic with ex-America's Next Top Model Kim. Amber is definitely the baddest bish there. I guess the teal hair color was a temporary thing (I liked it), but she still looks ultra-fly! And she is definitely making rounds without Kanye. I hope this contract with Ford Models takes her where she wants to be. Kanye took you this far.....now girlie you're on your own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment