May 31, 2009

Quickie Celebrity Gossip

Hey All! I know my updates have been scarce but here's some celebrity news that caught my eye this weekend:
  • Reportedly Christina Milian and The-Dream are in fact engaged and actually confirmed it themselves. I thought they hinted to this months ago? Actually, who cares? I need to drop my two sense here and say that this is not a good look for Christina Milian. This relationship looks pretty fake (like her hair) and strictly for publicity (like her hair). The girl has a good voice so I don't know why she's going this route.
  • Rumor is that Kimora Lee Simmons had a baby boy sometime this weekend. Not sure if that's totally accurate but if it is it squashes those rumors that she was going to have twin boys. I know that baby is going to be too cute!
  • UPDATE: Kimora did have the baby yesterday morning. Peep the pic that she posted via her twitter page above :)
  • Sure you know this already but Rihanna is scheduled to testify against Chris Brown on June 22nd. Why are we all highly anticipating this mess? I just wanna know if she's gonna keep it real or tone down the story for Chris' sake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment