May 28, 2009

Quick Celebrity Couple Gossip

Here's some quick celebrity gossip:
  • So my favorite couple (I love to hate on) Kanye West and Miss Amber Rose have split up. I've heard this rumor for awhile but ignored it, but I think this time it's for real. I'll miss Amber.....(rolling my eyes). Anywhoo, the gossip going around is that Kanye is now with Rihanna. We've heard this rumor before and now that they've been spending time together working on new material for her and her making an appearance in his new video for "Paranoid" the rumors have been intensified. I actually think they make a cute couple although honestly he needs to be with someone older.
  • I haven't really posted anything on up and coming rapper Drake but he's recently been linked with Rihanna, Bria Myles, and now Teyanna Taylor. I honestly don't see the fascination with Drake but perhaps he will grow on me. If him and Teyanna Taylor are really together, good for them. Both need the publicity.
  • I said I wasn't going to comment on this, but did ya'll see the season premiere of Jon and Kate Plus Eight? WHOA, it was kinda intense. I feel really bad for them and how their business was aired out on tv. However, it kinda seems like Kate didn't mind too much. Here's my brief assessment: The problem with their marriage didn't really seem like infidelity. It seemed like Jon was sick of doing the show, sick of not being able to work, and sick of Kate. I felt kinda bad for him, although I wish he would have explicitly apologized to Kate. They both repeatedly said that their "family" was important to them but never really said anything nice or loving about each other. Seems like these two are heading for divorce.

0 comments:

Post a Comment