April 12, 2009

Sexism: Part 2/LOL! Get a Life!

WOW.... look at what this fool just wrote back to me.
Obviously u have misinterpreted what I've said. However I stand by what i have said, I am not sexist nor misogynistic, but that's how you have just took it. I would've thought you as a lover of philosophy you would have understood what I was trying to say. But you are coming from a very emotional place.

There is nothing for me to be ashamed about. A woman will respect me, because I respect myself and because I am who I am not what I'm not. I have much respect for woman, but I do not respect all women for they are not worth respecting. As far as you're concerned you barely got to know me, because truth be told you wasn't hearing me. Instead you write this disrespectful letter and attack me for something you obviously don't understand.

I have alot of common sense but it you know anything all sense is not common. But obviously you need to do what alot of philosopher's do and ask Why. Use your objective reasoning and find out why I would say something like that instead of reacting subjectively. If I decide to have a real relationship with a black woman, she will have the wisdom that you obviously lack and 72% of single black women as well. A real woman would put up with the so called "crap" because she understand that what I tell her is not to dominate her but to create stability for our home and relationship. A real man wouldn't put up with the feminist contaminated mindset that you have and if he does he doesn't know his worth and is a Bitch. Don't ever send me a disrespectful letter AGAIN. Especially on Easter. How dare you! Either debate with me on a mature and civil matter or keep your opinions and views to yourself. Have a happy Easter Leslie
WOW! I can ignore the personal insults because dude is clearly a jackass. However, the sexism just runs rampant through this conversation...."she will have the wisdom that you obviously lack and 72% of single black women as well," I'm coming from a "very emotional place" and my personal favorite, "she understands that what I tell her is not to dominate her but to create stability for our home and relationship." ARE YOU SERIOUS? Then he starts off by saying that he's not sexist or misogynistic. Clearly you need a dictionary!

I will write my own personal thoughts about this incident in a couple of hours. I have a lot to say....

0 comments:

Post a Comment