March 17, 2009

Umm News?


A little news from the former members of Xscape: Tiny has finally opened her nail salon! Yayyyy!!!! Just playin....I don't even know why I'm posting this. I just think it's funny that Tiny's trying to have a classy and sophisticated type establishment when she always looks a hot mess. Apparently the "nail bar" will offer manicures, pedicures, massages, tanning (wtf?) and other services....

Kandi wants to set the record straight and let everybody know that she did not buy her own engagement ring. Apparently, she's engaged and will marry her fiancée on episode 2 of Real Housewives of Atlanta that will premiere this fall. I know nothing about this guy so I'm anxious to watch to see what he's all about.

LOL. I wonder if Kandi will hit up Tiny's nail salon in one of the episodes...

0 comments:

Post a Comment