March 17, 2009

Confirmed in My Eyes


Okay so does anybody remember last year when blogger Marcus Troy revealed that he was Kanye West's ghost writer? I was super perplexed by that because why on earth would anyone want to admit that they write some of the lamest rhymes in the game? Kanye's lines are pretty weak and we always give him a free pass because he's a great producer. When this Marcus person stepped up, I kinda dismissed it. Well, the above pic is Marcus with the new Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye's new hideous shoe) that hasn't even come out yet. Hmmmm.....well this clearly is a present from (my man) Kanye. So this has pretty much confirmed to me that Marcus is indeed his ghost writer. Perhaps I'm wrong and jumping to conclusions but whatever. I'm sticking to this inference.

0 comments:

Post a Comment