March 26, 2009

Pose for the Camera Now Flick Flick Flick




So I most definitely have to buy a new camera to capture my upcoming moments of summer time fun! I've been working with a camera that was given to me back in 2005. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it, but man I need to upgrade. So I'm going to copy my mom and buy this Kodak EasyShare digital camera. The camera is on sale for $89.99 at Best Buy, and compared to some of those other cameras, it seems like a pretty reasonable price. Features:
  • 8.2 megapixels
  • 3x optical zoom, 5x digital zoom (I gotta investigate what the difference is)
  • Fast 0.3 second click-to-capture time (exactly what I'm looking for)
  • Digital image stabilization
  • 2.4" LCD screen
Now of course there's a couple of drawbacks: uses batteries, gotta pay extra for a memory card, and a whole bunch of modes and settings I could care less about.

I still have to think on it, but I think when I get paid on Wednesday I'll head on down and buy it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment