March 16, 2009

Finally Kelis!


Finally some pregnant Kelis photos! Everyone who knows me knows I love Kelis. Unfortunately, she doesn't look great here. The red lipstick makes her look like a clown, and what's going on with the hair and the outfit? Her fashion sense has always been beyond eclectic so I don't know why I'm even commenting on it. Anywhoo, she needs to hurry up and drop this baby and another album soon!

Gossip: The divorce and infidelity rumors have been swirling around for some time now and I recently dismissed them after hearing they were having a baby. However, really good sources say that they still are in the beginning stages of getting a divorce. I'm still unsure about this one but perhaps that's because I thought they were a cute couple and calling it quits after a year is kinda sad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment