March 16, 2009

Don Diva



In a previous post I warned Amber Rose that she had three chances to impress me and that would determine if I gave her "Bad Bish" title back. She gave me two solid outfits and I've been anxiously waiting for a third that was gonna make or break her. Well here it is. I present to you.... "Bad bish #1, the don diva.....Amber Rose!" For some reason I can't get enough of this girl. She's beyond intriguing. Sometimes you just wanna reject her as a stanky stripper who's using (my man) Kanye for his dough. Other times it seems that he's made a good choice and that she's beyond chic and compliments his swag to the t. I still haven't totally made up my mind about her but she's been impressing me in the fashion and looks department. Forget what other people say, I think she's gorgeous. She has a killer smile. I'm still refusing to call them "Kamber" though. They haven't reach that conjoined named status with me yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment