January 1, 2010

Top 9 R&B Albums of 2009

So I really like R&B so I decided to list my top 9 R&B albums of 2009. I know most of you will disagree with me but I don't really care. This is mostly based on the albums that were on heavy rotation on my iPod. Now I haven't listened to the new albums from Mary J. Blige nor Alicia Keys so don't send me any hate mail. Also, I really didn't count Rihanna as an "R&B" album and Beyonce's album came out in 2008. Also Keri Hilson and Ciara have been omitted because I personally don't care for either of them. So here's what I got:


9. LeToya "Lady Love,"
8. Robin Thicke "Sex Therapy"
7. Electrik Red "How to be a Lady Volume 1"
6. Amerie "In Love and War
5. Chrisette Michele "Epiphany"
4. Jeremih "Jeremih"
3. Dream "Love vs. Money"
2. Trey Songz "Ready"
1. Mariah Carey "Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel"

0 comments:

Post a Comment