December 5, 2009

Are you Ready for a Comeback?

So I previously claimed that I would restart this blog and then I totally forgot. Between school full-time and three jobs I wasn't able to do a single entry in the last three months. Starting TODAY I'm going to start doing posts again and try to do at least 2 or 3 a day (with at least one music post included in that). I might even change the background too to make a full revitalization of Panache-n-Posh....but I think I'll stick with the urban music/celebrity news/fashion format but also sprinkle in some personal posts and issues that I think are important. I know I've probably lost some daily readers but I hope to bring them back and also gain some new ones! Feel free to add me on facebook and follow me on Twitter too!

Get ready for my comeback.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment