July 28, 2009

This Summer Is Terrible! (Music Wise)

So I love music and I'm constantly downloading new tracks. So far 2009 has not been a good year as far as music and my iPod was constantly playing the same tracks over and over again. I always look forward to the summer because normally that's the time when most artists put out the best music. However, this summer has been terrible! There hasn't been many full albums that I have downloaded and I only listen to a few new tracks here and there.

On top of that, Mariah Carey's album has been pushed back from August 25 to September 15! And of course, Amerie's album has been pushed back as well. Fabolous' album "Losso's Way" hits stores today and hopefully that will revive the summer! I still can't wait for LeToya's album (it's been a long time coming and I'm so excited). I need some hot new music asap!

0 comments:

Post a Comment