June 9, 2009

Time For Me to Weigh In....

Okay so I've seen a lot of stuff on the internet about Nas and Kelis' divorce and I haven't really posted anything about it. A lot of people are commenting on who's at fault, who was cheating on who, and if Kelis should get anything. Here's my take on it and note: this is just my opinion....

First off: So yeah I looked at the tape with "Kelis" on it or should I say grainy pics of a clip. Many people say this evidence that Kelis cheated, did Nas grimey, and consequently got what she deserved. I don't see it like that at all. A) Sorry. I'm not convinced that's her. Where's her massive tattoo? B) If the tape was before she got her tattoo then she wasn't even with Nas so it's really of no concern.

Second: I can't say that Kelis didn't cheat. But I wouldn't put it past Nas. Plus Maxwell recently posted pics on his twitter of him and Nas (odd combo right?) kickin it in the islands with a group of females having a grand ol time. Now don't get me wrong, they are separated so he can do as he pleases, but it ain't a good look especially when Kelis is pregnant and there's all this drama going on.

Third: A lot of people think that Kelis should pay her own legal fees and not get spousal support cuz she has her own money. Not sure how I feel about that. I have no idea what is in people's bank accounts but if Nas has her accustomed to a certain lifestyle and she's having his baby then she needs some support. But then again, we know she still making that "Milkshake" money....so I'm undecided on that one.

Fourth: Getting a divorce while pregnant is pretty stressful. There must be some real heavy stuff going on to make them not even want to wait till her pregnancy is over.

But to be honest....I'm gonna wait until the divorce proceedings begin. Then you know all the facts will come out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment