June 21, 2009

Tell-All Books on the Way?

I'm not much into "tell-all books." They always seem to disappoint. Superhead, Nas' ex, and Faith Evans have all written tell-alls and to be honest I haven't read more than a few pages. But ex-Destiny Child's member LaTavia (pictured below with LeToya and Eve) is rumored to be coming out with a book. I would be interested in reading that just because I know she will have some dirt to dish on Matthew Knowles and the whole DC controversy. However, I think this might be a false rumor just because it's been almost 10 years since the group broke up. Why spill everything now? Also, LeToya and LaTavia won a big settlement after they sued Matthew Knowles. It wouldn't surprise me if they agreed not to ever discuss what really happened.
Also rumored to be coming out with a book is Amil from Roc-a-fella Records. I actually really liked her (also weren't there two other girls as well?) and she kinda disappeared. I'd like to know what was really going on between her and Jay-Z and what's her insight on the Jay-Z and Dame Dash thing. I know a few years back she was supposed to be starting her career again and was trying to put out a mixtape but I don't know what ever became of that.

Also, the first mom from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air is also going to write a tell-all book about why Will Smith got her removed from the show. That should be interesting as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment