June 9, 2009

Celebrity Gossip: June 9


Hey All! So sorry for the lack of updates. I've been soooo busy! Here's some random things I've heard in the past week:
  • Get ready for this: Some time ago we heard that Lil' Wayne was engaged to ex-girlfriend Nivea. Then he all of sudden shocked us all by announcing he was having a baby boy with some random chick. I honestly thought that was the end of him and Nivea. Lately I've been hearing that he got Lauren London pregnant (I'm sorry I still can't believe that one). Well now everyone is saying that Nivea is pregnant and her and Lauren London are due the same month. WHOA! Well here's my scoop: I'm not sure about this but I've heard that yes Nivea is pregnant but by someone else. I'm actually hoping this is true, cuz if it ain't.....Lil' Wayne needs to get it together. How you gonna have 3 kids by 3 different women in 2 years? Eww.
  • So I've also heard that Usher will be legally filing from separation from his wife Tameka in the next week or so. He hasn't been wearing his ring and we haven't seen them together at any events. So sad...but it's not like we couldn't see it coming.
  • Rocsi said she's not engaged to Missick/Lisa Raye's ex-husband despite all these internet rumors. I mean honestly though.....it kinda doesn't make a difference to me. She's already proved herself to be triflin.....
I'll have some more updates soon! I promise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment