May 13, 2009

Music News

I've been really slackin with this blog but I'll try to get it together soon. Here's some music news that has been accumulating that I'll share with everyone else.
  • Chrisette Michele has the number one album in the country! Yayyy!!!! Love her. Get that album! Did you know the day it was released you could have gotten a mp3 download of the album from Amazon for only $2.99?!
  • Ciara's album came in at number 3 with only 81,000 copies sold in the first week. WOMP! FYI: Keri Hilson's album did 94,000 in the first week. DOUBLE WOMP!
  • Amerie, The Dream, Mariah Carey, and Toni Braxton are all working in the studio for new releases in the near future.
  • Jennifer Lopez is coming out with a greatest hits album soon.....yeah I know: "Greatest hits?" Whatever, let her do what she does.....
  • Don't forget that LeToya Luckett's album should be coming out in late June! Her last album is one of my favs on my iPod.
  • Beyonce is re-releasing her album with a video discography and two new singles will be coming out (perhaps Ego (remix) and Sweet Dreams/Beautiful Nightmare?)
  • Lil' Kim's new album "Vintage" will be coming out late August/September. Can't wait! (And I'm still mad she got booted off Dancing With the Stars)

0 comments:

Post a Comment