May 5, 2009

Met Costume Gala

Here are some pics of last night's The Model as Muse: Embodying Fashion Costume Institute Gala at The Metropolitan Museum of Art on Monday, May 4th in New York City. Umm....where are the costumes?
Here is Kanye and Amber! Oh how cute! (rolling eyes...) I thought they had broken up? I have to admit I love her dress. The first pic doesn't really show off how nice the fabric and texture is. The second one is a little better. And when is Amber going to start growing in her hair? And more importantly, why is Kanye not wearing any socks?
Here is Ciara. I'm so sick of that long phony pony! She needs to give it a rest and let it stay in the drawer at home. I don't really like her dress either. The bottom is a tad matronly.
The front view is even worse. Try again! FYI. Her new album is in stores today. Don't bother buying it...
Here is Rihanna with some interesting attire on. I've been reading other blogs who are praising her on how fashion forward this outfit is. Now you know if anyone else showed up looking like this everyone would be talking about how tacky it is. That jacket has got to go! What's up with her pigeon-toe stance?
Of course this is Tyra Banks. I can't say I love or hate her dress. It just is what it is. She better be careful that her stalker doesn't show up. Although he was convicted he's not getting any jail time just some counseling. Girl, be careful!
Iman looks gorgeous as always....
Victoria Beckham.....oh how dreadful!
Eva Longoria and her husband, I often forget his name...
Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel. I like them as a couple. Not liking her dress too much and JT needs to get rid of the glasses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment