April 9, 2009

You're Dead To Me


Here I was praising that stupid Amber Rose: "Oh she has such a pretty smile" and "She's a Baaaad Bitch!" F--- that now Amber Rose! I was reading Necole Bitchie/Baller Alert and came across this quote:
“A friend of mine in Philly is friends with Miss Amber and claims that Amber is tired of Kanye. She says that Kanye calls her looking for Amber when he can’t reach her himself. My friend says that Amber says there is no more chase. Kanye tells Amber how many girls would die to be in her place and tells her to do this and that. She also says Kanye wakes Amber up and says, ‘I’m ready to have sex.’”
Trick you have some NERVE! (1) If Kanye calls you, bitch you better pick up! (2) No more chase? I'm sure you gave him the goodies early on so what are you complaining about? (3) Kanye is absolutely right. I would DIE to be her! (4) If Kanye tells you to jump, bitch you better jump! (5) If Kanye West wakes me up to have sex oh please believe he won't have to ask me twice.

The man has taken you to Europe, all these Fashion Weeks, bought you things......basically took you from the strip club to the lavish life. How DARE you play MY man for a fool! Amber Rose you are dead to me. No more posts on you!

I really like her purse though....Michael Kors?

0 comments:

Post a Comment