April 14, 2009

Twitter Drama!

Okay so I just joined Twitter like literally a day ago. It's taking me awhile to get the hang of it, but I'm getting there. Of course I add Necole Bitchie as someone to follow because she knows everything about everything. I noticed there was some drama going on as soon as I joined. Part One of the drama concerned Tyson Beckford. Apparently someone had made an account with his name and was asking celebrities for their personal information and people for their photos. Soon it was discovered that the real Tyson doesn't even have Twitter. Part Two of the drama was about Keisha Knight-Pullman out of all people! I actually added her as someone to follow as well and she seemed pretty legit. However, about 10 hours after I started following her the page changed to the Fake Rudy Huxtable. Hmmm. That was strange! I go over to Necole Bitchie's page and here's her explanation:
"For weeks she [the fake Rudy] had been contacting celebrities and asking to exchange information through Private messages including the singer Brandy. Some celebrities fell for it! She later revealed private messages from Yung Berg, Malik Yoba, & Rodney Jerkins who were all trying to “get on” with Lil Rudy."

Yung Berg: I would love to fly yo sexy azz out to miami wit me, whats good?! hit my line (insert number)


Malik Yoba: Damn girl!!! mmm mmm mmm How u have womanized!! Hit Me direct (insert number)
Woooww. They look stupid now. This Twitter is too much! There's a lesson in this: Don't be a twit and tweet somebody if you're not sure it's really them. Or you will get caught up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment