April 30, 2009

Trouble with Jon and Kate

This totally shocked me! So everyone knows Jon and Kate Plus 8 is one of my favorite shows. The following are excerpts from Yahoo!:

"Jon Gosselin, patriarch of TLC's reality show "Jon and Kate Plus Eight," said he used "poor judgment" after being photographed leaving a bar late at night with another woman.

According to Us Weekly, Jon was snapped as he exited a bar near his Pennsylvania home with an unnamed brunette after 2 AM on April 18. Once the two saw the photographers, they reportedly hurried into his car and sped away without even turning on the headlights."

Also it said:

"He's been going to local bars. He just roams around by himself, which is really very curious behavior," Martin told Access. "There are neighbors that say they've already separated and he's living above the garage."

As the show gets set to return for a new season on May 25, Jon said he is most bothered by the fact that his actions have put his family in a difficult situation.

"What makes me sick is that my careless behavior has put my family in this uncomfortable position," Jon's statement to Access continued. "My family is the most important thing in my life and it kills me that these allegations have hurt them."

I'm usually not one to entertain rumors like this but this definitely caught my attention. Jon is actually my favorite person on the show. If this is true, it's really a shame. We'll see.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment