April 5, 2009

That's What You Get


LOL! So LuAnn (above) off of the Real Housewives of New York is getting a divorce from her husband the Count. Honestly, for being as pretentious and annoying as she is, she kinda deserves this (i know that sounds bad). Apparently the Count cheated on her with this Ethiopian (random!) woman and is filing to divorce LuAnn. I actually feel kinda bad for her; then again, LuAnn was his fourth wife. She should have known he wasn't a great husband. Plus, he's one of the spouses that is rarely on the show. He's always on "business." Hee hee hee. I'm sure he was....

Also, I can't stand this new "housewife" Kelly. She's basically crazy. Straight looney tunes. The way she treated Bethany was totally uncalled for. I'm surprised Bethany didn't smack her up and down. Nevertheless, I'll continue to watch the show until my anxiously awaited Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 2 starts in the fall.

0 comments:

Post a Comment