April 2, 2009

Quick Music Update

Quite honestly, there is nothing really going on as far as music lately. Everything that has been leaking on the internet pretty much sucks and you guys know I don't waste my money buying music. Here's some brief music "news" which has no real relevance:
  • Keri Hilson's album sold a little over 90,000 copies its first week coming in at #4 on the charts. A lot of people are praising this because of all the setbacks her album had as far as being released. Personally, I think this proves further that she sucks. Once again, you ain't neva gonna be BeyoncĂ©!
  • I've heard some really ridiculous rumors lately about Kelly Rowland. Like I said earlier, she did get dropped from Columbia. I know they both released statements saying it was mutually decision ya-di-yah....but whatever, she was dropped. Her being on suicide watch on all this other mess is ridiculous. She has a new reality show premiering on Bravo in early May called "The Fashion Show." She'll be a co-host and judge.
  • Mariah will be coming out with a new album soon and I can't wait. E=MC2 was a little bit of a disappointment to me. Hopefully, this new album will bring back the Emancipation of Mimi/Butterfly Mariah back.
  • I'm really looking forward to Chrisette Michelle's album coming out May 5th. Unfortunately, I can't say the same for Ciara's. I don't know. I'm just not really a fan of hers. But we'll see, maybe she'll surprise me and her album will live up to the hype.
  • Beyonce's "I Am...Tour" has been getting rave reviews. However, her tour dates have been scheduled up until the end of June so far and there still hasn't been a date announced for Chicago yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment