April 2, 2009

My First Blog Request!

Leslie,

I have a request for your blog--how about a short haircut
recommendation? You have perfume and shoes and handbags, so I don't
think it would be too much of a stretch. I really need a haircut cuz
my 'do is getting shaggy, but I don't feel like I'm really up on
what's in style now (being in South Africa and all). I'm looking at
these two photos of short celeb cuts that I really like, but I'm
thinking maybe they're a bit old. Let me know what you think!

My first blog request! I am taking this as a personal mission to find the perfect short cut! I actually love short hair and have been contemplating cutting my hair off myself. But styles do change and truthfully, I don't know exactly what's in. But I promise by the end of the day I will find a picture of the perfect cut.

0 comments:

Post a Comment