April 10, 2009

I Think I Need a Dental Exam

So I normally like all the shows on Bravo: Make Me a Supermodel, Real Housewives, and Millionaire Matchmaker. I switch to Bravo today to see what's on and they are showing reruns of a show that premiered a coupled of years ago called Million Dollar Listing. It's about some young real estate guys (Chad, Josh, and Madison) in California selling million dollar houses (duh). The show is really wack to me because these guys are incredibly young and just seem like overall posers. One (the one on the left) claims that he's 30! Yeah right....

But I did catch the first few episodes of the second season and the highlight was a buyer named Dr. Sam Saleh (below). Lord hammercy! I need to make an appointment with this man ASAP! Honestly, I truly believe he's the only straight guy on the show. I did a lil research on this man and he has a thriving dental practice in Beverly Hills...and he's single.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

if my dentist look as good as him, I never would have missed an appointment..

Post a Comment