March 20, 2009

Is This What You Call a Deal?


I know this is a picture of a iPod touch. Just pretend it's an iPhone...

I'm sorry I worked myself up about the March Apple announcement concerning the iPhone. Nothing they said really excited me.
Now, AT&T has a new announcement about the iPhone and it isn't too thrilling either. AT&T will now sell the phone without binding you to a 2 year contract. However, it's gonna cost you. Depending on the GBs, it will either be $599 or $699 if you want to purchase the phone without the contract. On top of that, the phone will still be locked to the AT&T network and you still have to buy the $30 data plan of course. I don't see many people jumping on this opportunity. That's a lot for a phone. If you want the phone that bad, then the two year contract probably wouldn't matter to you and you can get the phone for $199! I doubt if AT&T will be enticing new customers with this new gimmick.

0 comments:

Post a Comment