March 14, 2009

Best of...

Here are two albums that you might want to look for if you are into R&B...
"Best 15 Things" by Amerie--obviously 15 of her "greatest hits" (using that phrase loosely) should be released March 24 (hopefully in the US--I got the bootleg Japanese version):

1
. 1 Thing
2. Gotta Work
3. Take Control (Main Version)
4. Talkin' About
5. Why Don't We Fall in Love
6. Rolling Down My Face
7. Talkin' to Me
8. Some Like It
9. Touch
10. Can't Let Go
11. All I Have
12. I'm Coming Out
13. Why Don't We Fall in Love (feat. Ludacris)
14. Take Control (Old Nick Mix)
15. 1 Thing (feat. Eve)


Also, Xscape just released a greatest hits album called "Super Hits" that has 10 tracks:

1. Just Kickin' It (Radio Mix)
2. Understanding
3. Feels So Good
4. Who Can I Run To
5. My Little Secret
6. The Arms of the One Who Loves You
7. One of Those Love Songs
8. Softest Place on Earth
9. In the Rain
10. Let's Do It Again



0 comments:

Post a Comment