March 24, 2009

100th Post!

Yayyy! This is my 100th post on my blog. (I know this probably means I have waayy to much time on my hands, but I'm going to make it an accomplishment).

So for this 100th post, I've decided to do a personal entry. I've been focusing a lot on celebrities and what not, and haven't been updating people on myself. So here are 3 random things I want to share:

1. Chipotle Chicken Guy
Okay, so my roommate and I frequent Chipotle (my roommate is a preferred customer) and there's this kinda attractive guy that works there. We rarely see him because we go at dinner time, but one day we decided to swing by for a quick lunch. To my surprise he was there! So I'm standing in line waiting for my burrito bol and he's by the grill cutting chicken. He stares at me. Winks at me. Then blows me a kiss. EWWWWW! That's so disgusting and is a complete turn off. Why do guys mess things up for themselves? He had a pretty good shot at getting the digits before he blew a kiss. Not a good technique at all. You've turned yourself into a pervert.
Reason #374 why I'm still single.

2. Me, the Event Planner
So for the past three weeks I've been planning a big event for the university that I attend. It's going to be a big event with a big speaker. The only problem is consequently, the event is also big bucks. Tonight is the budget hearing where I defend the price tag. I'm sooo nervous. Pray for me that the committee approves us. If they don't, all that hard work and high hopes will go down the drain :(

3. I'm stressed
A lot has been going on in my life. Within the last two months I've had some major disappointments, heart ache, and the ongoing stresses of being a college student. You ever just feel like you're going crazy sometime? On top of that, living with three other girls makes you want your own personal space sometimes. But honestly, I need to enjoy this while I can. Summer is rolling around and I still haven't worked out my summer employment and living arrangements yet. Have you ever been so beyond stressed out that you no longer care about anything anymore? That's how I feel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment